Select Your Device


SensoReady® Pen

Report an adverse event

If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. By reporting side effects, you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine. You can report side effects directly to HPRA Pharmacovigilance, at Side effects can also be reported to Sandoz preferably at HTTPS://PVI1J.SOLUTIONS.IQVIA.COM or by emailing



June 2023 | IE288798